Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm so sad. Last day for Vianey and Pang씨.

Photobucket


Yesterday morning I was SUPPOSED to wake up late (due to my lack of sleep for the past week), but I ended up waking up at 9 because I knew I should get up to get my hair dyed (I know, a little vain). So, I did. grudgingly. Cost me 20,000 won ($20.00) which was fantastic, but I did have to wait about 15 minutes for my hair person to come. Seemed like she drank too much the night before.

After paying her, I realized I had only 15,000 won to last me the next two days. So I emptied out my account. Then I had 25,000 won to last me the next two days. I almost had a heart attack. I need to buy shoes. and hair boes. and magazines. and food. most importantly food.

at 12 I went with the girlies to Yonsan to get some cheap usb's. 18,000 won for a 4gb. I was soo jealous because theyre soooo cute while I have this huge stank ugly one from the states. Oh well, poor people shouldn't complain. For lunch I had a 1,000 won kimbap roll. It was delicious, but more delicious was the service (free) 반찬 (side dishes).

Next we went to Apkujeong (rich city) to get 5 dollar cheesecakes at Cafe La Lee... I was disapointed. Totally not worth a poor person's money.

We were done by 5:00 so me and Caroline tried to take the bus to Insadong to have a farewell dinner with our Korean class. The bus was too complicated so we just took the subway.

It was sooo much fun and the food was delish. Everyone came and we all talked in English--- great way to apply the Korean we used, right?--- and then talked about the other Korean classes and how ours was awesome.

fun.fun.fun.

No comments: