Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm backkkkkkkkkk

Yeah! I’m back. I just needed to take a break from the whole blogging thing. I didn’t realize how much time a blog can really take out of my schedule, especially when my time in Korea is coming to an end. I have just about two more weeks here and as each day goes by I get a little sadder. I have to say that up until the first month here, I wanted to go back home. I guess I hadn’t fully adjusted to the Korea life (even though I’ve been here a few times in the past), but now, it’s really all I know. If I need to go somewhere I’ll either (in order of most used) walk, take the subway, bike, or take the bus (I don’t care what anyone says, it’s scary and too difficult taking the bus, especially if you don’t know the streets). If I wanna go out with the girls, we go to the bars or karaoke. The great thing about that is that we’re not limited to what we can do. We can go to the stream, go biking (they rent tons of stuff to use) by the river, and hey, if we wanted to go protest i.e. Mad cow disease in city hall, it’s only 15 minutes away (more on that laters). There’s still so much stuff I want to do here (and stuff I want/need to buy) that it’s making me go a little crazy.. AHHHH (ß see? Crazy) Anways, before I go into a mini depression, let’s do a flashback on everything I’ve been cramming into my last few weeks in Sinchon.

No comments: